6/16/2007

Where's Kate???

I get home from work today and check the website of my favourite weather girl, the lovely and talented Kate Bilo and the page is gone! All I see is a generic page with links to the other AccuWeather webcaster blogs but no Kate. And I see Katrina Voss is missing from the page as well. Where are they? Have they been kidnapped by aliens? Maybe they have secretly infiltrated the LA County Jail to get an exclusive interview with Paris Hilton? Perhaps they are in Colorado investigating the Jon Benet Ramsey case? Hopefully it is just a glitch or the pages are being updated. Call home Kate, your friends miss you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is Kate? I haven't been able to find out a thing about her mysterious disappearance. I hope she comes back soon.

Scott in CT

Anonymous said...

I think Kate is gone for good.... How sad

que said...

Good news for you. She's still around and talking non-stop...amazing how long she can talk without saying very much. She still has her solo blogging videos and a show called "Rewind with Kate & Karah". There are categories on the left side to find her other videos. But, you have to sit thru 30 sec commercials each time you watch one.

http://www.accuweather.com/video-on-demand.asp?video=20080209050000_rewind&category=rewind&collection=fun