10/14/2007

Yeah, I suck.

I am way late with my updates

The weekend in Watertown was lots of fun, except for the spending too much money part. Got to explore some new stores and ended up out-smarting myself on one purchase. Finally discovered the New York State Zoo and got some cool pics which will be uploaded as soon as I find the USB cable to transfer the photos from my camera to the computer.

As for the weight thing... on October 3, after my return from Watertown after eating nothing but frozen prepared meals and restaurant food my weight increased by 0.8 pounds to bring the total back to 29 even. This past Wednesday, October 10 after being back home for 10 days my weight was down by 0.4 for the week and a total of 29.4 pounds. I need to get back to my routine of walking the dog everyday.

I know it is easy to want to stay indoors when it is wet and cold outside but the blubber won't go away on it's own. Wish me luck!

Stay tuned for the outsmarted story and the zoo pics.

No comments: