12/12/2007

I thought this day would never come

Today is December 12th and I just got off the scale. I began this little quest at the beginning of March so it is a little over 9 months later and I have reached, unofficially, my first major goal. I say unofficially since I have reached goals before only to see my weight go back up the next day. I knew something was going on since my belt is now over by another notch and when I lay in bed (oh so very alone) I can feel my ribs. Since you are all waiting with baited breath the scale said I had lost 38.4 pounds so I am now 90% of the man I was in March. Now I will hopefully reach a final goal of 197 pounds so I have another 149 to go. Think I'll go celebrate with 3 or 4 Big Macs! Just kidding. Here is a pic of the slighly more svelte me. Freshly taken this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Andrew.

Nothing worth doing is ever easy. But when you succeed you feel good about yourself and that opens up every door in life.

Best wishes for your success,

Johnny Bud