1/04/2008

Holiday update

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years holiday. I know my neices and nephew did, except for my nephew coming home from visiting his father's side of the family and coming home with a case of head lice. Ick. But Santa was very good to them all and I guess the best present they got was a Nintendo Wii game system. I have played it once so far and my "Wii Fitness" age is 50. Which I guess isn't bad for my first try.

I have been telling people I was so bad that Santa didn't even leave me a piece of coal but I did get the Dukes of Hazzard, Season 2 on DVD and just need seasons 4, 5, 6 and 7 to complete my collection. And once the financial end of things gets figured out I will pick up something for myself.

As for the weight thing, since my last update on Dec 20, overall I am up by 1.4 pounds for a total of 33. Which means I am still up 5 from my first goal, which means I am 15 away from where the doctor wants to see me by my next appointment and 22 from meeting my next goal. Or to put it another way, I have to get back in gear.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there handsome! congrats on LOSING weight during the freakin' holidays man! hahahaha how you manage THAT!? skip out on the stufin and double up on the cran or what?! hahah ... glad things were good for ya over the holidays ... I have a blog too ... but it's er ... at a site where you have to join to read ... and it's purdy racy ... let me know if yer interested ...

Web Design said...

i recently visited your blog i found some interesting thing while during the surfing on your blog thanks for sharing such a great blog. thanks a lot :)