9/19/2007

Post #61

Can't believe I have had so much to babble about but I am back again for another visit. Since it is Wednesday I guess it is time for a weekly weight woundup. I was sure the number would be getting smaller since I had been so busy that I had no time to walk the dog and I bought a lot of junk food. To my surprise, the scale was actually good to me and showed that I had lost 5.8 pounds for the week and a total of 34.6 which puts me 4 pounds away from a 10% total weight loss. Funnily enough, I will be seeing the doctor tomorrow and see what he has to say.

In other news, I found a whole lot of neat junk at a local dollar store. And they are now letting people pay with their debit cards. And in the "you know your music career is over" category, when your autobiography is on the bottom shelf in a dollar store. I was looking for something to buy my nephew when I happened to glance down and saw The Harry Wayne Casey Story. 'Who the heck is that?' was my first thought. Then I bent down to pick the book up and saw the rest of the cover. The full title is 'That's the Way I Like It' and saw the KC and the Sunshine Band logo. Harry Wayne Casey is the KC of KC and the Sunshine Band. Apparently, according to the band's website they are still performing.

Speaking of performing my little home town is hosting the All Canadian Jazz Festival, saw the tents being set up in Memorial Park already for the weekend. So if you like jazz and are looking for something to do, come on down!

No comments: