4/29/2007

Photer-graphs

I talked in a previous entry about taking the dog for a walk and wishing I had a camera with me. Well, I went down there again, without the dog, because someone else had taken her for a walk. But I did bring my camera with me and will share a few of the photos with you.



The first photo is to show how close to the US border I am, so here is a lovely view of the city of Rochester NY . You may have to squint a little to see the skyline but it really is there. Wave to the nice people.



This photo is the shoreline of Lake Ontario looking to the east.


One side of the trail is Lake Ontario and there is a pond on the other. Here are a couple of canada geese soaking up the rays on a beautiful spring day.




Same pond. More geese out for a swim and a swan in the background looking for lunch.

At the end of the trail is the mouth of a creek flowing into Lake Ontario.


Another view of the shoreline looking towards the west.

No comments: