8/15/2007

And again...

Following the advice I took last week, I stayed away from the scale until this morning. The grand total was 0.4 pounds lighter for a total of 26.2 pounds. I've also switched diet aids. I was taking CLA and for some reason it seemed to make the side effects of my HBP medication worse. So one pharmacist recommended hoodia, which is supposed to be some kind of appetite suppresant. Problem there was I am supposed to take it 30 minutes before a meal but I never know when I am going to eat because I work such odd hours. Some days I am up at 8am and the next day I may not get home until 5am. So back to the pharmacy I went and something called Accelis was suggested. Apparently a couple of local GP's sent their patients to buy it, this one you take 2 pills right before bedtime. The dog is certainly getting lots of exercise and I guess I'll have to learn how to like the taste of water.

No comments: